Strategic Plan Goals
Goal 1 - ESU 13 will develop and implement comprehensive supports to identify, acquire, enhance and combine resources (financial, staffing, etc.) available to best serve our schools and communities.
- Strategic Objective 1.1: By the winter of 2018, research and present (to member school districts) the concept of implementing a common school district application for all school districts in ESU 13.
- Strategic Objective 1.2: By the fall of 2019, ESU 13 will partner with our member school districts in a comprehensive plan to recruit and retain qualified, motivated staff members.
- Strategic Objective 1.3: By 2019, ESU 13 work with member schools to support ESU 13 funding and collaborate with ESU 13 school districts to assist them with grant training, support, and assistance with grant preparation.
Goal 2 - ESU 13 will serve as a unifying force to connect schools, students, and families with appropriate level services in the areas of mental and behavioral health.
- Strategic Objective 2.1: ESU 13 will continue to expand and enhance mental health services based on presenting need by providing psycho-education, direct services and consultation.
Goal 3 - ESU 13 will continue to grow as leaders in best practices in education and legal issues that impact education.
- Strategic Objective 3.1: ESU 13 will continue to invest in PD opportunities: focused on leadership opportunities, mentoring and aligning evaluation
- Strategic Objective 3.2: Work as a unifying force to make the best educational practices available to the all 21 member school districts, community partners, community members and other educational partners.
Goal 4 - ESU 13 will develop a model to support school districts with the implementation of a multi-tiered system of support to meet the unique needs of students of all ages within the member school districts.
- Strategic Objective 4.1: ESU 13 will align internal processes to provide effective MTSS supports. (Internal)
- Strategic Objective 4.2: ESU 13 will provide effective multi-tiered system of support to local districts to move districts forward with a data-based, problem solving model to increase student achievement.
Goal 5 - ESU 13 will be well known and understood by internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic Objective 5.1: ESU 13 will be well known and understood by external stakeholders.
- Strategic Objective 5.2: ESU 13 will be well known by Internal stakeholders.